The best vision recovery system for Macular Degeneration
Macular issueslike wet macular degeneration, dry macular degeneration, Stargardt disease, macular dystrophy, central serous retinopathy (CSR), pattern dystrophy, macular pucker, myopic degeneration and others, all these conditions can really affect the macular, specifically the cone cells, which are in charge of the central vision.
There are treatments like regular eye injections, but they are still not addressing the underlying factors. How to recover some lost vision and prevent further vision loss through a natural healing?
1,AC STIM: specific frequency alternating current stimulation to recover and preserve vision function long term.
AC STIM provides electrical stimulation to the eye and brain’s visual system, it also stimulates the acupuncture points around the eyes, on the ears and on the back of the neck, which will be very effective for helping the regeneration of the optic cells and repair the visual link to the brain. This electric frequency specific alternating microcurrent stimulationsare barely perceivable, you will only feel a little bit pressure and numbness.
The mechanism of AC STIM for macular issues are:
(1) Wake up the dormant optic cells and help the sick and damaged cells grow back to function.
(2）Stimulate the facilitation of detoxing the metabolic waste like the buildup of drusen.
(3) The retina and macular are the highest oxygen consuming tissue in the whole body, so we want as much oxygen delivery to the eyes as possible. When the oxygen delivery is impaired due to drusen, or congestion of blood vessels, or breakdown of the vascular in the retina, the vision will be affected. AC STIM can dilate the blood vessels and increase blood flow to the macular, bring more oxygen, glucose and nutrients to the eyes and brain, which allows the optic nerves to eat, breathe, metabolize, regenerate and detoxify.
(4) AC STIM activates the neuroplasticity, it improves brain's visual capacity by rewiring and refiring the neurotracks, which is the visual nerve pathways that go from the retina to the optic nerve and then to the brain.
(5) AC STIM dilates the blood vessels and increases microcirculation in the eyes, with the increased blood flow, stem cells and nerve growth factorsare guided to address in the diseased retina and regenerate the dormant optic nerve cells.
2. StemActiv is natural herbal supplement which includes lot of anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative and anti-apoptosis components. It optimizes the microenvironment of the retina and speeds up the vision improvement in combination of AC STIM.
3. Light Therapy: Studies have shown that red light therapy can help slow the progression of AMD by promoting the growth and survival of retinal cells, reducing inflammation, and improving blood flow to the macula and preventing pressure and fluid buildup. The therapeutic effects of red light therapy on AMD have been demonstrated in both animal and human studies.
4. OCU-ION is a transdermal ocular ultrasonic iontophoresis device, it overcomes barriers to ocular penetration of ophthalmic herbal nanoparticles, and increases the drug drive to the retina. These iontophoresis herbs contain anti-inflammatory components, and maintain the optimal ocular microbiome. They also dilate the blood vessels in the eyes and facilitate repair of the ocular vascular system. This home vision therapy device helps reduce the eye fatigue and improve central vision.
The combination of AC STIM, StemActiv, Light Therapy and OCU-ION is the best vision recovery system for different kinds of macular issues.